- To unite persons engaged or interested in any phase of legal work;
- To stimulate a high order of business and professional attainment;
- To further knowledge of law and uphold its honor and dignity;
- To help forward knowledge of educational and public affairs;
- To create a high standard of ethics among members; and
- To establish good fellowship among members and to promote the interest of legal secretaries and law office support staff.
Follow the links below to read more about the great opportunities LPI offers.
For more information on LPI and the many educational opportunities available to its members, please visit its website at www.legalprofessionalsinc.org.
LPI Code of Ethics
It shall be the duty of each member of Legal Professionals, Incorporated, to observe all laws, rules and regulations now or hereafter in effect relating to confidentiality and privileged communication, acting with loyalty, integrity, competence, and diplomacy, in accordance with the highest standards of professional conduct.